Un sistema pensado para operar de forma sencilla y ágil, permitiéndole al usuario ordenarse y procesar sus propios datos, para obtener información básica y vital acerca de la marcha del negocio sobre la cual el contador podrá brindar servicios de análisis y asesoramiento con certeza y rapidez. Posee módulos de:
Production and Works
Fast loading, multiple-filter suppliers list, suppliers quick reference. Loading of purchase invoices to suppliers or just VAT expenses with purchase item allocation, types of expenditure and work (if this module is acquired).
Purchasing VAT book parameterized by user.
List of Purchasing Queries based on VAT purchases with multiple filters: type of expenditure, purchase allocations, suppliers, type of invoicing, works, etc.
Purchase Totalizer Reports with multiple grouping: suppliers, type of expenditure, works and purchase allocations. Issuance of payment orders with or without confirmation. Payment receipts.
Payment Order Consultation on screen. List of issued payment orders with multiple filters: suppliers, accounting accounts, date of issue, etc.
Suppliers Check Accounts:
- Balance sheets
- Checking accounts enquiries
- List of affected invoices
- Manual allocation of receipts
- Historical current account list
Checking accounts on screen:
- Query filtering by type of invoice, by supplier, by category, by jurisdiction, etc.
- List of items and types of expenses.
- Automatic generation of accounting entries.
- Automatic link between Stock module and Works.
- Automatic generation of information for the Flow of Fund system.
With the module Sales you can have access to the most complete information about your customers and their check accounts. You will be able to carry out all the transactions related to your company billing information. You will consult your sales, your overall and your partial sales, a sales ranking and a history of transactions made.
You will be able to list your customers’ check accounts and make balance enquiries.
You will get a record and a list of taxes to pay y you will obtain the total amount of the commissions you will have to pay to your suppliers according to their productivity.
By managing your stock you will be able to place a purchase order for your suppliers, make transfers to the different deposits of your company, adjust, recalculate and list your stock.
Deposits: registrations, removals and modifications. Placing and printing of purchase orders. Uploading and printing goods receipt notes. Issuing and printing of inter-deposit transfer notes.
Internal log book of inter-deposit transfers. Issuance and printing of adjustments of item inputs and outputs. List of movements of items in stock, by item, by category, etc. List of stock items by stock or total, valued by at cost price or retail price on one of the ten lists of available prices. List under reorder point.
Unlimited definition of cash inflow and outflow.
Cash Income and Expenditure Registration, with multiple counterparts with automatic register in accounts of:
Cash list – Screen query of cash flow.
Automatic generation of accounting entries.
- Definition of the various cost elements: supplies, raw materials, half-finished products, workforce, direct and indirect expenses.
- Definition of standard formulas of the cost elements required to produce each half-finished product.
- Half-finished material production orders and half-finished products production parts that generate stock withdrawal of supplies and raw material consumed in production, according to the standard formula and the stock entries of half-finished products.
- Adjustment of stock of supplies, raw materials and half-finished products to reconcile standard consumption automatically registered by the system with real consumption.
- List of stock movements and stock of supplies, raw materials and half-finished products.
- List of restocking of supplies, raw materials and half-finished products below reorder point.
- List of supplies and materials requirements to fulfil a production order.
Costing by Cost Centers
- Definition of cost centers, the people in charge of them, and the customer to whom the costs incurred will be billed.
- Certification of construction progress.
- Cost data loading to cost centers (redistribution of indirect costs).
- Transfer of supplies from and to cost centers.
- Generation of billing orders to the construction job customer.
- List of stock movements and stock of material in the construction job.
- List of purchase invoices attributed to the cost centers, list of costs redistributed between cost centers and list of the total cost by cost center.
- List of works or jobs billed.